Enrolment / Admission fee is as below – payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association Admission Fee”
- Lawyers who are below 30 years of age – Rs.2500
- Lawyers who above 30 years of age – Rs.5000 and
- Senior Advocates – Rs.10,000 .
One Year’s subscription shall also be payable along with application for membership. Membership Form & Rules : Rs.250. Readmission Fees Rs.5000/- payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association.”
NOTE: The cheque has to be made from the personal account of the applicant. Cash, Demand Draft or on-line transfers are not accepted.
The Revised Monthly subscription is as follows:
- Members below 5 years of practice – Rs.100/- per month
- Members having 5-15 years of practice – Rs.200/- per month
- Members having 15-25 years of practice – Rs.200/- per month
- Members above 25 years of practice – Rs.300/- per month
- Designated Senior – Rs.1250/- per month