To become a member of DHCBA, the application form has to be purchased from the DHCBA office for Rs.250/-. This form has to be filled in and submitted to DHCBA office along with appropriate fees and required documents.
Enrolment / Admission fee is as below – payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association Admission Fee”
- Lawyers who are below 30 years of age – Rs.2500
- Lawyers who above 30 years of age – Rs.5000 and
- Senior Advocates – Rs.10,000 .
One Year’s subscription shall also be payable along with application for membership. Membership Form & Rules : Rs.250. Readmission Fees Rs.5000/- payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association.”
NOTE: The cheque has to be made from the personal account of the applicant. Cash, Demand Draft or on-line transfers are not accepted.
The Revised Monthly subscription is as follows:
- Members below 5 years of practice – Rs.100/- per month
- Members having 5-15 years of practice – Rs.200/- per month
- Members having 15-25 years of practice – Rs.200/- per month
- Members above 25 years of practice – Rs.300/- per month
- Designated Senior – Rs.1250/- per month
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- Admission Fee & Subscription as applicable by way of two separate Cheques. Admission Fee payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association Admission Fee”. Subscription Fee payable by way of cheque in favour of “Delhi High Court Bar Association.” In case of dishonour of cheque(s) Rs.500/- will be levied as cheque bouncing charges.
- Photocopy of Bar council Enrolment Certificate & photocopy of Law Degree.
- Photocopy of Metric / Higher Secondary Certificate in proof of age.
- One photograph in robes.